Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Go For It

The next premier of Ontario will almost certainly face a spring election.

I like elections.  In fact I don't think we have enough of them.  In fact between elections I like to organize "pick up" elections with my fellow bloggers to pass time until the real ones.  In any case, between now and the Spring I will start camping out at Randy Hillier's Facebook Page and wait for him to say something that sends Tim Hudak into conniptions. It happens, as night follows day.  Also:

In the mean time, jockeying to lead the Liberals is well under way with sources saying Municipal Affairs Minister Kathleen Wynne has retained a campaign manager and will announce her candidacy soon.

Kathleen's my gal.  I remember her from back in the old C4LD days.  She's badass.

PS.  No predictions, but if I had to, I would give Andrea Horwath a better shot at forming the next government than Tim Hudak.  People look at him and think "squirrely".

No comments: