Sunday, September 22, 2013

Life In Scarborough Ontario, Part Whatever

I visited my local Walmart the other night, shopping for a new desktop  PC.

There was a guy hanging out at the entertainment department the whole time I was there.  He had a cell-phone pressed to his ear.  He was  saying into it:

"MMMM....mmmm...MMMM...mmmm...MMMM...mmmm...MMMM...mmmm....MMMM... MMMM....mmmm...MMMM...mmmm...MMMM...mmmm...MMMM...mmmm....MMMM"  

Later he attempted to hump the 5$ movie bin.  The $5 movie bin is my favorite place at Walmart.  I've found all sorts of cool DVDs there: 300;  Abraham Lincoln Vampire Slayer; and Nun Munchers 3-D all come to mind.

 But this evening I was forced to stay away.  So my Walmart shopping experience was a disappointment.

That's what living in Scarborough is like, sometimes.

4 comments:

rww said...

Why would anyone who calls himself progressive shop at WalMart.

bigcitylib said...

Progressive. Not made out of money.

131220 said...

Find the extra $20 and shop somewhere else. I am a single mom Values are different than bargains.

deb said...

lol
grabboid, it will save you the hassle.